CPD Fee Policy
- Full course fees must be paid prior to commencing any CPD course.
- ICEP Europe reserve the right to review the course fees on an annual basis.
- Refunds can be given to students who withdraw from the course before the course start date.
- We accept no obligation to refund any fee, or part thereof, in respect of a participant who withdraws from a course after the course start date.
- Refunds will be subject to a €25 administration fee, which will be taken from the original fee.
- Applications for refunds made on medical grounds should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- We know that sometimes circumstances mean you cannot complete your course when you planned. You can apply for a deferral to the next term:
- Deferral Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com
- Deferrals are granted solely at the discretion of ICEP Europe.
- Deferrals where granted, will be to the next available term. Participants can apply for only one deferral per course.
- Deferrals are non-transferable to other courses.
- Deferrals granted by ICEP are subject to a non-refundable €25 administration fee.
- In extenuating circumstances (illness, family bereavement etc.) the €25 deferral fee may be waived.
- Waiving of the deferral fee is at the discretion of ICEP Europe.
- Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Information on University course fees can be found on each individual programme page, click on ‘UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES’ at the top of the page or contact us on +353 1 6510618.
CPD courses are a great way to enhance your skills and knowledge. Make a real difference to your students with our online professional development courses. We have experienced tutors, employer recognised accreditation and the most up to date, evidence based content in the field. All our courses are online and take 20 hours to complete entirely at your own pace. Our summer 2022 term is EPV Day approved and is ideal for teachers, special needs assistants and parents.