Work With Us
Administrator and Project Manager with ICEP Europe
Permanent full-time Position
ICEP Europe, the leading provider of online Special Education and Psychology Courses for Teachers and Allied Professionals, is seeking to recruit a Administrator and Project Manager to manage and implement quality assurance processes and systems designed to enhance our effectiveness and achieve organizational objectives.
This key role is to ensure that ICEP Europe meets validation compliance, maintains quality programme standards and safety requirements, and stays on track to achieve project objectives related to the highest quality academic and CPD provision and effective partnerships.
The Administrator and Project Manager will report to the Directors and will be expected to be a self-starter and solution- focused. They will work closely with other colleagues including academic staff and the role will also involve liaison with partner organizations and other stakeholders.
This position will be based in our office in Maynooth Co Kildare, with some remote working.
- Ensure ICEP Europe is compliant across accreditation and operational issues.
- Oversee implementation of quality assurance activities across the organization.
- Play a key role in the coordination of validation and accreditation procedures for all University and CPD programmes.
- Oversee and facilitate reports for CPD and University Courses both internally and externally.
- Manage and coordinate monitoring of programme effectiveness including coordination of student feedback systems and student support and academic advisory service.
- Establish time frames and project manage various aspects of programme delivery.
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of health and safety and environmental policies.
- Develop and implement policies around people and planet.
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse projects, produce high quality work under pressure and engage effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, IT, time-management and organizational skills are essential as are the ability to problem-solve and show strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to undertake research, compile data and write reports.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and also to co-ordinate the activities of others is essential.
- Hold a Masters level qualification.
- Have previous direct experience of higher education in a teaching / administrative / programme management capacity.
- Have a knowledge of Quality Assurance processes in Higher Education in Ireland or experience of compliance /regulations relating to academic administration or professional accrediting bodies.
Salary and Applications
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits and working conditions.
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to Dr Deirdre MacIntyre firstname.lastname@example.org